Working together for you.
Established in 1976 with one truck, Jetco has grown into one of the Gulf Coast’s top diversified carriers, serving small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. Jetco comprises:
- Jetco Delivery, dedicated to intermodal, open deck and dry van cargo
- Jetco DFW, a 45-truck intermodal and van operation
- Jetco Heavy Haul, focused on out-of-gauge cargo
- Jetco Logistics, an asset-backed freight brokerage business that helps manage client freight throughout North America and beyond the scope of Jetco’s asset-based fleet
- Jetco Warehousing, offering indoor and outdoor storage
Our growth and increased capabilities result from a highly empowered and trained team; continual investment in the latest technology to stay connected to clients; and maintaining of a newer fleet to decrease risk of breakdown and be more environmentally responsible.
With our combined companies, we operate a fleet of 100+ trucks and 250+ trailers. Headquartered in Houston, Jetco maintains an office in Dallas and terminals in La Porte, Freeport, San Antonio and Dallas.
Jetco is a part of The GTI Group, a Canadian-based company providing over-the-road transportation, freight brokerage, ocean and air logistics, and warehousing services throughout North America and across the globe.
Jetco’s company culture.
“Driving to Perfection” embodies who we are as a company. A constant reminder of Jetco’s core values and beliefs, it guides our every action and ensures that we make smart decisions to provide exceptional customer service. According to our “Driving to Perfection” philosophy, every member of the Jetco team commits to:
- Live and embrace our core values: safety, candor, accountability, respect and teamwork.
- Put safe operations above all else. “Zero” is the only acceptable result when measuring accidents and injuries. Through our actions, Jetco will achieve “Zero.”
- Follow the car in front of me as if my family and loved ones are in it. I will always keep my distance and adjust my speed and space under circumstances.
- Fully appreciate the risk of my job. I will plan and anticipate. I will always wear my PPE and be fully aware of my surroundings.
- Eliminate all distractions when driving or performing any other safety sensitive function.
- Take my time and “do it right.” When in doubt, I will call a time out!
- Take care of myself and my equipment.
As part of The GTI Group, we live and breathe common core values and share a unified commitment to safety. Read more about the safety commitment made by all members of The GTI Group.