Working together for you.
Established in 1976 with one truck, Jetco has grown into one of the Gulf Coast’s top diversified carriers, serving small businesses to Fortune 500 companies. We currently operate a fleet of more than 100 trucks and 250+ trailers, and because of our diverse fleet, are able to meet all of your LTL and semi-tractor transportation needs including: shipping containers by rail and sea, flatbeds, dry vans, and transporting out-of-gauge cargo through our heavy haul division. When you need your freight managed nationally or beyond the scope of our asset-based fleet, Jetco Logistics, our freight brokerage business, provides the same level of exceptional client service.
In the past few years, Jetco has built two new companies: Jetco Heavy Haul, which transports out-of-gauge cargo for the Gulf Coast’s diverse business community, and Jetco Logistics, a freight brokerage business created in response to customers’ requests that we manage their freight nationally and beyond the scope of our asset-based fleet.
Our growth and increased capabilities result from a highly empowered and trained team; continual investment in the latest technology to stay connected to clients; and maintaining of a newer fleet to decrease risk of breakdown and be more environmentally responsible.
In 2019, Montreal, Canada-based The GTI Group acquired Jetco, further expanding our capabilities into Canada and throughout North America.
Jetco’s company culture.
“Driving to Perfection” embodies who we are as a company. A constant reminder of Jetco’s core values and beliefs, it guides our every action and ensures that we make smart decisions to provide exceptional customer service. According to our “Driving to Perfection” philosophy, every member of the Jetco team commits to:
- Live and embrace our core values: safety, candor, accountability, respect and teamwork.
- Put safe operations above all else. “Zero” is the only acceptable result when measuring accidents and injuries. Through our actions, Jetco will achieve “Zero.”
- Follow the car in front of me as if my family and loved ones are in it. I will always keep my distance and adjust my speed and space under circumstances.
- Fully appreciate the risk of my job. I will plan and anticipate. I will always wear my PPE and be fully aware of my surroundings.
- Eliminate all distractions when driving or performing any other safety sensitive function.
- Take my time and “do it right.” When in doubt, I will call a time out!
- Take care of myself and my equipment.
As part of The GTI Group, we live and breathe common core values and share a unified commitment to safety. Read more about the safety commitment made by all members of The GTI Group.