DRIVEN by full service.
From implementing proactive safety measures to tracking your cargo with our top-of-the-line technology, Jetco’s experienced and reliable team is committed to delivering your cargo on time, as promised. The value of our services is in the details — we always take the extra step to make sure your cargo arrives safely. We call it the Jetco advantage.
Peace of Mind.
- $5 million cargo insurance available subject to our published terms and conditions.
- World-class auto liability and workers’ compensation.
- All Jetco employees are covered fully by workers’ compensation.
- All Jetco intermodal drivers have their TWIC cards. We are also IAC compliant. EDI Available.
- Jetco is proud of its excellent CSA score. We encourage our customers to review their carrier’s CSA score
- 24/7 night and weekend service.
- 42-year-old company with a strong balance sheet.
- We’re here to honor all of our commitments to you.
- References available upon request.
Clean, Reliable Fleet.
- Younger trucks mean fewer breakdowns and reliable service.
- 70% of Jetco’s fleet is less than five years old.
- With more than 150 trucks, we always have the capacity to meet your needs.
- Fully apportioned in the contiguous 48 states.
- Your customers will see only clean, professionally maintained equipment.
- Annual multi-million dollar fleet upgrades.
- Last year, Jetco managed more than 60,000 loads for more than 1,500 customers, with 99.8% of all loads delivered without issue.
One-Stop Shopping on Your Schedule.
- One pallet all the way up to your most complex over-dimensional loads.
- Provide us with the information and we will take care of the details — appointments, container releases, paperwork and status updates.
- We guarantee that your emails will be answered in 30 minutes during normal business hours. In most cases, we respond to rate and order confirmations immediately.
- 18,000-square-foot warehouse.
- Weekend, holiday and emergency deliveries.
Proactive Planning to Keep Your Costs Low.
- We continually monitor your load status to eliminate needless charges such as waiting time and per diem.
- Automated container tracking keeps you aware of container status and reduces per diem risk.
- Jetco offers more than two dozen automated reports, which are highly customizable and available by email or EDI.
- We always recommend the most cost-effective means to handle your freight. Our brokerage company, Jetco Logistics LLC, has access to competitive rates from pre-screened carriers.
Protection of Your Cargo.
- Yards are protected 24/7 with cameras. Our main yard is staffed 24/7.
- Your cargo is always secure.
- Prepared for natural disasters with: IT backup; generators; ability to quickly move phone service and set up a temporary office; emergency communications with drivers, staffers and shippers; and first responder training.
- All trucks have GPS. We can pinpoint your cargo down to the nearest intersection.
Dedicated, Experienced Team.
- Rigorous pre-employment background checks result in a safe, professional driver pool.
- Jetco’s driver turnover rate is 25%, compared to the industry average for trucking companies of equitable size of 115%. Exceptionally high driver retention means that our drivers are an extension of your delivery network.
- Our drivers create a positive impression for your customers.
Recognition from Our Peers.
- 2019 Port of Freeport Environmental Stewardship
- 2019 TXTA Great West Safety Award
- 2018 TXTA Great West Safety Award
- 2018 Dow Chemical Gold Safety Excellence
- 2018 National Safety Council - Distinguished Service to Safety Award present to Jetco CEO Brian Fielkow
- 2017 Dow Chemical Gold Safety Excellence
- 2017 Affinity Risk Control Award
- 2015 - 2018 Texas Trucking Association Regional Safety Award Recipients
- 2014 - 2018 Recognized by Houston Chronicle as Top Work Place
- 2013 Texas Mutual Insurance Company’s Safety Trophy, given to 200 of 57,000 policyholders
- 2012 Clean Air Action Leadership Award
- 2012 Texas Trucking Association Fleet Safety Grand Trophy
- 2012 Great West Casualty Company Safety Award for 1 million – 5 million miles of highway driving
- 2011 Inc. 5000 List
- 2011 Houston Business Journal’s Fast 100
- 2009 Texas Mutual Insurance Company’s Excellent Workplace Safety Award, given to only 48 of 69,000 companies
- 2008 – 2011 Great West Casualty Company’s Platinum National Safety Award
- 2007 Great West Casualty Company’s Gold National Safety Award