Protecting your cargo.
It’s no secret that trucking carries a degree of risk. At Jetco Delivery, we proactively manage this inherent risk through a constant commitment to hiring only the best drivers and continually improving our process.
- Every interaction with our drivers, staff, customers and the public is guided by Jetco’s safety culture.
Whether we’re in the office, on the road or at home, D2P reminds us of Jetco’s core values and beliefs. Every employee signs and commits to living Jetco’s values and promoting the D2P culture.
- A rigorous hiring review that includes detailed criminal background check and safe driving history.
- A 40-step, new driver orientation process to ensure a better trained driver
- Minimum 23 years of age and 24 months verifiable commercial driving experience both required
- No more than two moving violations/ accidents in the previous 36 months. Fault is reviewed and no-fault accidents do not weight the same as fault accidents.
- Jetco’s proven commitment to safety has resulted in an excellent rating in the FMCSA’s CSA program. CSA measures certain safety violations, including:
- Unsafe driving
- Hours-of-Service (HOS) compliance
- Driver fitness
- Controlled substances and alcohol
- Vehicle maintenance
- Hazardous materials (HM) compliance
- For more information, click here.
Jetco keeps a constant presence on the road, monitoring drivers and loads to ensure the highest standards in safety are being upheld.
However, we cannot prevent every accident. That’s why we partner with only the best insurance carriers. We maintain:
- Auto liability insurance
- Workers’ compensation insurance
- Cargo insurance coverage:
- Automatically included in our rates – $2.50 per pound, up to $100,000 per load for cargo coverage.
- Up to $1 million per load is available only if declared by customer and agreed by Jetco officer in advance in writing (high value surcharge applies).
This coverage applies to loads hauled by our asset-based companies (Jetco Delivery and Jetco Heavy Haul) only. Loads tendered to third-party carriers by Jetco Logistics LLC are subject to the underlying coverage of the applicable carrier.
If the cargo is high value, please let us know in advance to ensure appropriate coverage is in place. Under no circumstances will our liability exceed our stated insurance coverage set forth in our terms and conditions.