We are honored and excited to announce that we are 1 of 100 companies nominated as a top employer for women to work for in transportation.
They determined these nominations based on the following criteria:
- Corporate culture that's supportive of gender diversity
- Flexibility in hours and work requirements
- Competitive compensation
- Quality benefits (i.e., paid maternity leave)
- Training, continued education and development
- Career advancement opportunities
- Will-maintained/safe equipment and facilities for drivers
To learn more about the nomination and to cast your vote, visit the Women in Trucking website using the link below!