By booking your load properly and giving us all accurate information, we can avoid delays, thus helping you cut costs.
Out of Gauge Loads: Create Efficiency and Cut Waste:
- Actual weight/dims do not match packing list. This can result in the wrong equipment being sent to pick up your load.
- Cargo is not ready. The clock is often already ticking on permits already issued.
- Tight escort/bucket truck availability. By ensuring we have all information from you in a timely manner, we can ensure enough time to find the proper escort and bucket truck, which can be limited in this market. Some loads will require 48-72 hour notice for proper planning and scheduling.
- Ship points change causing a new route. When locations change, timing can be greatly affected, resulting in more expenses for you.
- Routed miles may not be same as actual miles. In fact, routes can add tremendous additional mileage.
- Incorrect information will require a new permit and could result in additional expenses.
- The earlier you plan with us, the better. Some permits require additional agency approvals and can add to the length of the process.
To help ensure all boxes are checked when it comes to moving your cargo in a timely and safely manner, proper planning must occur. As your heavy haul and open deck team of experts, we’re here to help navigate this process and problem-solve with you.
Bob Gruber, Heavy Haul Manager
713.676.1111 │ firstname.lastname@example.org